14 - Jordan Henderson

Her kan man løbende diskutere de enkelte spilleres præstationer, nyheder og historier. Transfer diskussioner hører fortsat under transfer nyt.
Brugeravatar
Niels K
Geografisk sted: Nordsjælland

Re: 14 - Jordan Henderson

Indlæg af Niels K » torsdag, 14. nov, 2019 17:30

Henderson innrømmer at Suarez fikk ham til å eksplodere av sinne

Kapteinen forteller om da han ville «ta» uruguayaneren.

https://www.liverpool.no/nyheter/2019/1 ... -av-sinne/

Tom_Jorsal
Geografisk sted: Østerbro
Alder: 36

Indlæg af Tom_Jorsal » onsdag, 11. dec, 2019 11:14

Jeg kan ikke huske, om Henderson har spillet på topniveau igennem en hel sæson, siden han kom til klubben.. men hold kæft, han spiller godt for tiden, mand. Fylder meget, lægger gode bolde fremad banen(som ellers ofte har været en mangelvare fra Hendos side) og løfter generelt sine medspillere. En sand fornøjelse i øjeblikket.

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » søndag, 15. dec, 2019 11:03

Henderson joins Gerrard, Carragher & Hyypia in exclusive Liverpool club

Chris Burton

The England international took in a 150th Premier League victory with the Reds on Saturday, becoming just the fourth man to hit that mark for the club

Jordan Henderson has taken in a 150th Premier League win with Liverpool and joined club legends Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher and Sami Hyypia in a rather exclusive club.

Few could have predicted that the midfielder would rise so high when he arrived at Anfield back in the summer of 2011.

Early struggles suggested that a gamble on the England international could be written off after just 12 months, with Fulham coming close to doing a deal.

Henderson, though, refused to throw in the towel and was handed the captain’s armband when Gerrard packed his bags for MLS and the LA Galaxy.

He is now an important part of Jurgen Klopp’s plans and is looking to get his hands on the Premier League title after lifting the Champions League trophy last season.

Liverpool remain well on course to claim a first top-flight crown in 30 years, with a 2-0 win over Watford on Saturday seeing them open up a 10-point lead over the chasing pack.

That victory also saw Henderson hit a notable landmark – one that only three men have managed before him.

Gerrard, Carragher and Hyypia are held in the highest regard on the red half of Merseyside, with Henderson now standing alongside them.

Steven Gerrard Jamie Carragher Liverpool Champions League 2005

He also boasts a better win percentage than those that have gone before him: Henderson 59%, Hyypia 54%, Gerrard 52% and Carragher 51%.

The 29-year-old has taken in 255 appearances for Liverpool and 346 across all competitions.

He has been a divisive character at times, but has been earning plenty of plaudits again this season.

Virgil van Dijk has told The Athletic of his skipper: “Jordan is such an important player for this team.

“The contribution he makes goes unnoticed sometimes. I don't know if he's underappreciated outside the club, but inside the club I know how highly we all think of him. He's our captain and he always leads by example.”

Henderson, along with fellow experienced head James Milner, has also been hailed as the “glue” holding Liverpool together.

Former Reds striker Stan Collymore has said in The Mirror: “I was with a lot of Liverpool fans who also wondered if Henderson should even be in the team, let alone be captain.

“But the pair haven’t just answered the questions about them, they have become intrinsic parts of the team and the dressing room.

“Any team that has lots of mercurial characters and youngsters need a glue to bind it together and those two have done that and then some for Liverpool.”

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » tirsdag, 31. dec, 2019 09:57

Jordan Henderson has arguably been in the best form of his Liverpool career recently, growing as both a player and a captain.

As the 2010s come to a close, the skipper has achieved a hugely impressive personal feat.

Sunday saw Henderson make his 308th Premier League appearance this decade and no player in the top flight has featured more in that time.

Interestingly, James Milner (307) was just one behind, having come on as a late second-half substitute against Wolves.

Henderson will forever receive criticism from some, but this statistic outlines his consistency and longevity over the course of a 10-year period.

This was his 350th appearance for Liverpool in all competitions.

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » tirsdag, 14. jan, 2020 20:17

Henderson kåret til årets spiller i England

Kapteinen høster en gjev pris for sin innsats i 2019.

https://www.liverpool.no/nyheter/2020/1 ... i-england/

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » fredag, 24. jan, 2020 09:00

Jordan Henderson shows why he may be Liverpool’s most important player of all

Roberto Firmino’s winner at Wolves grabbed the headlines but Liverpool’s captain was, yet again, an immense figure

https://www.theguardian.com/football/bl ... ant-player

Brugeravatar
Sledgehammer
Geografisk sted: The Klopp

Indlæg af Sledgehammer » fredag, 24. jan, 2020 09:37

Niels K skrev:
tirsdag, 31. dec, 2019 09:57
Jordan Henderson has arguably been in the best form of his Liverpool career recently, growing as both a player and a captain.

As the 2010s come to a close, the skipper has achieved a hugely impressive personal feat.

Sunday saw Henderson make his 308th Premier League appearance this decade and no player in the top flight has featured more in that time.

Interestingly, James Milner (307) was just one behind, having come on as a late second-half substitute against Wolves.

Henderson will forever receive criticism from some, but this statistic outlines his consistency and longevity over the course of a 10-year period.

This was his 350th appearance for Liverpool in all competitions.
Arguably? I mine øjne står den sag ikke til diskussion, og jeg har indtil videre skrinlagt mit ønske om at vi snarest muligt giver anførerbindet til VvD. Som Hendo bærer det i denne sæson kan vi ikke ønske os det bedre. Han er vokset til gigantstørrelse både på og udenfor banen.
Anfield Iron

Liverpool Football Klopp

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » mandag, 24. feb, 2020 09:41

– Lag som er på Liverpools nivå kan ikke fungere uten spillertyper som Jordan Henderson

Steven Gerrard snakker om sin tidligere midtbanekollega Jordan Henderson.

https://www.liverpool.no/nyheter/2020/2 ... henderson/

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » onsdag, 26. feb, 2020 12:44

Savnet av Jordan Henderson

Denne sesongen har han virkelig vist seg frem, Jordan Henderson – kaptein og leder.

https://www.liverpool.no/blogg/2020/2/s ... henderson/

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » torsdag, 05. mar, 2020 18:57

Retur mot Atletico skal være siktemålet til Jordan Henderson

Liverpool håper å ha en bortimot skadefri tropp igjen i løpet av neste uke

https://www.liverpool.no/nyheter/2020/3 ... henderson/

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » fredag, 10. apr, 2020 10:48

Premier League-kapteiner forteller om Henderson som initiativtaker

Spillerne viste sitt ønske om å bidra i kampen mot koronapandemien ved å opprette et hjelpefond.

https://www.liverpool.no/nyheter/2020/4 ... ativtaker/

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » onsdag, 10. jun, 2020 08:48

Hendo kan bli historisk

Bare en spiller har gjort det samme som Jordan Henderson kan komme til å gjøre denne sommeren.

https://www.liverpool.no/nyheter/2020/6 ... historisk/

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » fredag, 26. jun, 2020 10:23

Jordan Henderson: The fearless heartbeat of Liverpool's title winners, and surely the POTY

After Liverpool were crowned Premier League champions, we look back at Pete Sharland's article on the importance of captain Jordan Henderson, initially written in March as part of The Debate series over who should win the PFA Player of the Year.

https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football/pr ... tory.shtml

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » fredag, 10. jul, 2020 08:16

Henderson kan miste starten av neste sesong

Det meldes at Liverpool trolig må klare seg uten kapteinen resten av denne sesongen og deler av neste.

https://www.liverpool.no/nyheter/2020/7 ... te-sesong/

Lad os endelig håbe, at han er klar fra start næste sæson. Han har dog færdiggjort arbejdet denne sæson på fantastisk manér, og hvis man skal tage noget positivt ud af denne skade, så må det være, at det efterlader plads til Oxlade, Milner og måske Minamino på deres favoritplads, og så kan vi få prøvet noget andet af end med en sikker starter.

Tom_Jorsal
Geografisk sted: Østerbro
Alder: 36

Indlæg af Tom_Jorsal » fredag, 10. jul, 2020 11:18

Den mand skal have prisen som årets spiller i PL.

Besvar