Jürgen Klopp

Her kan man løbende diskutere de enkelte spilleres præstationer, nyheder og historier. Transfer diskussioner hører fortsat under transfer nyt.
MP

Re: Jürgen Klopp

Indlæg af MP » tirsdag, 21. aug, 2018 21:17

Sledgehammer skrev:
Niels K skrev:
MP skrev:
Emmy skrev:
Niels K skrev:Gad vide om vi ser Clyne og Moreno i startopstillingen mod Brighton ?

https://live4liverpool.com/2018/08/lfc- ... nd-moreno/
Forhåbentlig ikke. De fire der spiller nu skal bare spilles sammen og blive en stærk enhed.
Hvis vi efter 2 kampe har en målscore på 6-0 og begge backs kan spille 70-80% bedre, så synes jeg egentlig også bare de skal fortsætte ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Også her, men det må da være udtryk for pæn utilfredshed fra Klopp's side, hvis de lå så meget under forventet niveau. Det er stadig tidligt på sæsonen, så der kommer snart mere flow og flere automatismer ind i spillet
Er det dig, Morten? :lol:
One and only! Hvem spørger Billede

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brugeravatar
Niels K
Geografisk sted: Nordsjælland

Indlæg af Niels K » lørdag, 08. sep, 2018 08:40

The story of Wolfgang Frank: Jurgen Klopp’s mentor and biggest influence

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2018/09/t ... influence/

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » fredag, 21. sep, 2018 11:42

Klopp sagde nej til Amazon's "All or Nothing"-serie:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... s-13283714

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » fredag, 21. sep, 2018 18:16

Lad os håbe, Klopp bliver længe nok, til vi har de rigtige mennesker alle steder, og Klopp's form for vinderkultur er implementeret og grundfæstet:

https://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2018/09/ ... liverpool/

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » onsdag, 26. sep, 2018 12:49

Klopp benytter enhver mulighed for maximere tingene :D

http://sportwitness.co.uk/jurgen-klopps ... blication/

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » onsdag, 26. sep, 2018 13:18

Dette er til gengæld en rekord, jeg ikke ønsker, at Klopp skal slå, og den fortjener han simpelthen heller ikke at stå med sit navn øverst på.

https://www.thesackrace.com/news/26th-s ... ool-record

Lad os så få nogle pokaler i skabet, så vi kan få Klopp helt op blandt vores allerstørste trænere gennem tiderne i stedet for. Selvom man kan sige meget godt om Evans også, så skal Klopp sende ham ud af Top 10, og når Klopp engang forlader os, så kan han jo nærmest ende hvor som helst på Top 10 listen:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/676 ... ime#slide0

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » lørdag, 06. okt, 2018 08:16

Gotta love that man :love3:

For Klopp, it is not just a mindset, but a way of life.

He loves playing Guardiola, in part because of the space it allows his own team to express themselves...but mostly because he says he can freely admit Pep's team's are even more positive than his own.

"I said it a few times and I can say it again, I really think the most important thing for football - the most important job of football - is entertaining the people, because it’s only football, it’s nothing else,” he explained.

“We don’t save lives, we don’t create anything, we are not good in surgeries, we are only good in football. If we would not entertain the people, why would we play it then?

“That’s really an important thing and that’s why we have to try to create constantly or as often as possible. Pep’s teams are best in that and I can admit that easily because it’s so obvious and we are not bad in a few other things.”

Klopp is not a manager to criticise rivals in such an insecure industry, but it is clear he has never been too impressed by coaches like Mourinho and even Antonio Conte, who prefer to suffocate games and win from a defensive platform.

He doesn't just enjoy attacking football more, he passionate believes he is honour bound to provide it, to bring a little bit of joy into the lives of his club's hard-working fans.

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » fredag, 16. nov, 2018 14:46

The Changing Face Of Liverpool Football Club Under Jürgen Klopp

by Dan Morgan | Nov 16, 2018 | 0 comments

THINK back to the person you were three years ago.

Have you changed? Have you matured in any way? Have you ever given it a second thought?
I can categorically say that both I and my life have changed for the better. This is likely to do with me evolving past my 20s and no longer being able to dismissively tell myself I will sort everything out at 30. But I’ve grown up a great deal, learnt things about myself and am generally a better person for it.

Jürgen Klopp has also changed. By his own admission, he has improved himself on both a professional and personal basis. He is worldlier, more adaptive and considerably more informed about the trials and tribulations of guiding an elite-level, English football club in their quest to reclaim domestic dominance.

Klopp touched down in Liverpool just over three years ago now and allegedly uttered the phrase: “OK, let’s build this”. Fast forward and the building in question has been unmistakable to the eye.
Liverpool Football Club has returned to the top of the European assemblage at a time when its whole sense of purpose and ambition was in doubt and the future seemed bleak and distorted.
It felt at the time Klopp was Liverpool’s last hope to do things their way, as someone who understood the values we so cherish and place upon our footballing ambassadors. Thinking back, the picture painted of the manager and the future of The Reds was not always in keeping with the reality that came to pass.

Video clips and articles were fervent at the time, seducing us all with talk of Gegenpressing and swift counter-attacking football. We were selling ourselves a brand of heavy metal football we had yet to witness in the flesh, in the resplendent red of our lads.
Klopp’s early days were true to form. The opening fixture at Tottenham was awash with heat maps, running stats and images of Adam Lallana collapsing exhausted into his manager’s arms.
Yet even early on, Klopp wasn’t without criticism and objection from certain quarters. His dalliances and persistence with certain players in line with pretend Twitter fitness gurus labelling every hamstring twinge this side of the Mersey a product of Klopp’s overexertion on the training pitch, was enough for there to be questions among some regarding his management techniques.

Another early stigma the German faced was his side’s inability to defend and particularly defend a lead in games. Liverpool had suffered with inconsistencies and mistakes during the end of Brendan Rodgers’ reign, and it was quickly assumed Klopp was unable to stem the flow of cheap goals and lack of concentration in key moments.
Yet all of the perceived vulnerabilities during the manager’s early days were offset by some spellbinding attacking play, which led Liverpool to frontload their offensive style and outscore opponents with a fierce tempo added to their game.

The point being the manager has always found a way, always worked things out and always done things his way.
Throughout the past three years a developing identity on the pitch has been clear. From the high-scoring and the high-conceding emotional rollercoaster to the defensively solid and sensible unit we’re now seeing.

Liverpool have always felt on a journey and one that has left room for improvement.
This was never going to be fixed overnight. The general care Klopp invests in people along with some inevitable bumps in the road and genuine mistakes made have meant that he has had to reflect and adjust on numerous occasions and will continue to do so.
The morals and ideologies Klopp holds as both a person and a football manager further highlights why this has been such a mammoth effort to maintain, in line with keeping Liverpool on an upward trajectory.

Take Trent Alexander-Arnold as an example. It can be argued the young Scouser may never have developed at the frantic pace he has without being given such opportunity, faith and responsibility that Klopp has placed in him, and undoubtedly had repaid.
Not many managers would thrust an untested teenager into the melting pot of Old Trafford when Liverpool come to town, yet Klopp was unwavering in his belief in both the youngster and his own identity.
There are undoubtedly occasions when Klopp has been made to look slightly hypocritical, also. His earliest comments around the loaning of youth players and the baulking at the transfer fee of Paul Pogba meant he had to eat a small portion of humble pie.
Yet he has been the first to admit this, as candidly as saying at times he talks shite. To dig somewhat deeper, there came a realisation early on with Klopp that the game wasn’t straight for the way he wanted to play it, or like he previously played it in Germany.

Klopp realised that he had to take the opportunity to improve the club when it came, from transfers and tactics to backroom staff and long-held affiliations. The departure of Zeljko Buvac is something still disputed to this day, yet what is undoubtedly true is that Klopp’s emphasis on togetherness and cohesion club wide will not be damaged at any cost.
It is true that the manager has constantly had to battle imbalances throughout his time at Liverpool. A clear emphasis on attacking football at times felt like overcompensation for defensive frailties both collectively and individually.
Klopp always maintained that he was as good a defensive coach as he was offensive and that defending started with his forwards, emphasising the need for the team’s balance to be correct for his side to flourish.

This season we have seen a side to Liverpool many never expected. The longing for last season’s halcyon attacking football is understandable to an extent, but the riddance of needless errors from last year and before has been a welcome factor to life at Anfield.
Virgil van Dijk and Alisson Becker, alongside the continued development of the likes of Trent, Joe Gomez and Andrew Robertson, have given The Reds a more solid and stable unit to build on and there is less feeling of a lottery element to Liverpool matches.
What has not been as reliable is the ruthless attacking play Liverpool have become so famed for. A question of whether abandonment or conservatism is present in the attack is now persistent. A counter argument is that small details not being executed at key times is the only thing still keeping the shackles on.

There is also a consideration to the physical conditioning of his players Klopp is renowned for. This has influenced decision making in both of Klopp’s previous full seasons at Liverpool with the blistering start to 2016-17, offset by the impeccable form in the second half of 2017-18, exemplifying how lessons were learnt and adjustments were made.
In a post-World Cup summer which went long into the night, every elite team in Europe has had major preparation disruption and a major call to make on how they physically manage their stars without facing an end of season burnout.

Whether this current incarnation of Klopp’s team is by default or design, or maybe both, remains unseen and can only be properly judged with time.
Yet the one thing which remains, without question, is the trust the manager has earned to adapt and manoeuvre his team to where he wants them. The pressure of where our next steps now lead is not only a testament to the assemblage of players at the club, but the sense of elevated expectancy from the continued improvement in recent seasons.
That comes from a coach who has always had a penchant for answering questions and doubts by improving his team for the better. If there is more to come from Liverpool this season, then a record points return and unbeaten start at this junction is not a bad platform to build on.

In three years’ time, we will all be different people. We will all have memories to fall back on as a reference point to help us further evolve and better ourselves
If the experience gained through having Jürgen Klopp in our lives tells us anything, it is that sometimes trusting the process hopefully leads to the greatest of rewards of all.

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » søndag, 09. dec, 2018 10:41

Begge har ledet Liverpool i 122 ligakamper:

Så mye bedre har Klopp vært
Denne sesongen har Jürgen Klopp dratt i fra sin forgjenger.

09.12.2018 kl 10:21 Johannes Steen

Med firemålsseieren mot Bournmouth i bagasjen, har Jürgen Klopp nå ledet Liverpool FC i 122 ligakamper. Det er samme antall som forgjenger Brendan Rodgers fikk.
Rodgers ledet klubben fra 2012 fram til høsten 2015 da han måtte rydde pulten etter 1-1 mot Everton og en meget svak ligastart.

I den forbindelse har Liverpool Echo sammenliknet hvordan de to managerene gjorde det på disse kampene. Tross en svært god 13/14-sesong for Rodgers, så er det er kanskje ikke overraskende at liverpools nåværende manager kommer best ut

Langt færre tap

På sin tid på Anfield, sto Rodgers totalt med 63 seire, 30 uavgjorte og 29 tap. Det gir et poengsnitt på 1,80 poeng og en seiersprosent på 52%.
Før nåværende sesong hadde Rodgers og Klopp rimelig jevne tall, men denne høsten har tyskeren dratt i fra sin forgjenger ved å lede klubben til sin beste sesongstart noen sinne.
Klopp står nå med 69 seire, 34 poengdelinger og 19 tap. Det gir en seiersprosent på 57% og et snitt på to poeng per kamp.

Og bare for å understreke hvor bra denne sesongstarten har vært: 13 seire, 3 uavgjort og null tap. det gir 81% seire og et poengsnitt på 2,63 per kamp. Ved å opprettholde et slikt snitt vil man ende på utrolige 100 poeng i mai.

Vi kan også se hvordan Klopps Liverpool både scorer mer og slipper inn mindre enn Rodgers.
Tyskeren har sett laget sitt score 251 mål, noe som er 19 flere enn Rodgers sine 232. Spesielt denne sesongen har Liverpool stengt igjen bakover. Inkludert bare 6 baklengsmål denne sesongen, har Klopps Liverpool totalt sluppet inn 126. Det er 25 færre enn nordirens 151.

Tredje best i historien

Og kanskje viktigst av alt: Etter 122 kamper fikk Brendan Rodgers sparken i det laget hans lå på en svak 10. plass i Premier League. Jürgen Klopp er etter 122 kamper i sin beste periode som Liverpool-manager, og det er ingenting som tyder på at kurven skal snu med det første.

Godt hjulpet av denne sesongen er Klopp faktisk den manageren i klubbens historie, bortsett fra Kenny Dalglish (280 kamper) og John McKenna (30 kamper) med høyest seiersprosent i ligaen.

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » onsdag, 26. dec, 2018 18:35

Ged Rea
@ged0407

100 wins as @LFC manager in fewest games (all comps):- Kenny Dalglish 159 games, Rafa Benitez 170, Bob Paisley 181, JURGEN KLOPP 181.

Brugeravatar
Mads T.
Geografisk sted: Nørrebro
Alder: 39

Indlæg af Mads T. » onsdag, 26. dec, 2018 20:46

Niels K skrev:Ged Rea
@ged0407

100 wins as @LFC manager in fewest games (all comps):- Kenny Dalglish 159 games, Rafa Benitez 170, Bob Paisley 181, JURGEN KLOPP 181.
Paisley var vidst 183 kampe om at nå de 100 sejre.

Brugeravatar
Thommo
Geografisk sted: Randers
Alder: 48

Indlæg af Thommo » onsdag, 26. dec, 2018 21:25

Det er nok bare mig, men hver gang jeg ser det bruger navn, læser jeg de et split sekund som de gea.......Hver eneste forpulet gang. Ligegyldig info men hva´fa´en. On topic, jeg er begejstret, ikke bare for spillemåden, men også hitraten med transfers, det er jo eminent. Jeg ser to klare missere, Karius og Solanke, men de kostede pebernødder, og bliver solgt med fortjeneste højst sandsynligt.Karius gør jo unægteligt, Solanke kan med UK pas vel hente en fin klat når han smutter, jeg ved ikke hvad han kosted e i udviklingspenge. Fabinho troede jeg blev 3. misser men tvivler heldigvis, Keita bliver guld uden tvivl i mit sind.
Verden er smask fuld af hyklere....

lunderskov

Indlæg af lunderskov » torsdag, 27. dec, 2018 08:03

Thommo skrev:
Det er nok bare mig, men hver gang jeg ser det bruger navn, læser jeg de et split sekund som de gea.......Hver eneste forpulet gang. Ligegyldig info men hva´fa´en. On topic, jeg er begejstret, ikke bare for spillemåden, men også hitraten med transfers, det er jo eminent. Jeg ser to klare missere, Karius og Solanke, men de kostede pebernødder, og bliver solgt med fortjeneste højst sandsynligt.Karius gør jo unægteligt, Solanke kan med UK pas vel hente en fin klat når han smutter, jeg ved ikke hvad han kosted e i udviklingspenge. Fabinho troede jeg blev 3. misser men tvivler heldigvis, Keita bliver guld uden tvivl i mit sind.

jeg ser ikke solanke som en misser i nu han skal lige have lov og komme ud at få en del kampe på et leje ophold og så ser vi hvordan det ser ud :)

Filos of Isk
Geografisk sted: Hillerød
Alder: 36

Indlæg af Filos of Isk » torsdag, 27. dec, 2018 09:14

lunderskov skrev: jeg ser ikke solanke som en misser i nu han skal lige have lov og komme ud at få en del kampe på et leje ophold og så ser vi hvordan det ser ud :)
Nej, han skal lige have chancen. Kan har stadig mange år hvis han skal nå at slå igennem i en tidligere alder end Diego Costa eller Luca Toni.
Han passer bedre ind i 4-3-3 systemet end 4-2-3-1 systemet, men det er jo nok også en af årsagerne til at han er dumpet ned i hierakiet igen.

texy
Geografisk sted: København
Alder: 48

Indlæg af texy » torsdag, 27. dec, 2018 09:52

@ged0407

Sjovt at se den slags stats. Især når man stadig kan huske dengang Klopp i sin første fulde sæson blev kritiseret for ikke at have en bedre win-percentage end Rodgers.

Det er muligt, at vi igen ikke vinder noget i denne sæson. Men under Klopp har der hver sæson været noget at spille for og drømme om helt til sæsonafslutningen. Og der lader til (som jeg vurderer det) at have været spillemæssig fremgang konstant.

Og så er det bare rart at være repræsenteret i medierne af en manager, der i mange tilfælde agerer positivt og har en smittende energi (selvom Klopp naturligvis også kan tabe kasketten og derudover over også kan levere interviews, der lugter langt væk af, at han ikke gider dem).

Han er vel den manager vi har haft med mest karisma siden Shanks?
Kloppite

Besvar