Marko Grujic

Her kan man løbende diskutere de enkelte spilleres præstationer, nyheder og historier. Transfer diskussioner hører fortsat under transfer nyt.
Brugeravatar
Niels K
Geografisk sted: Nordsjælland

Marko Grujic

Indlæg af Niels K » lørdag, 30. jan, 2016 17:43

Han har da vist ikke fået sin egen tråd endnu, vel ?

Han er lige havnet på listen over de 20 bedste teenage-talenter i verden:

http://www.empireofthekop.com/2016/01/3 ... -football/

Mon vi skulle se på ham Sane til sommer ?

Brugeravatar
Mads T.
Geografisk sted: Nørrebro
Alder: 39

Re: Marko Grujic

Indlæg af Mads T. » lørdag, 06. feb, 2016 14:37

Vores "lottokupon" scorede begge mål for Røde Stjerne, da de i dag slog Atlantas 2-1 i en træningskamp.

texy
Geografisk sted: København
Alder: 48

Indlæg af texy » lørdag, 06. feb, 2016 15:20

Mads T. skrev:Vores "lottokupon" scorede begge mål for Røde Stjerne, da de i dag slog Atlantas 2-1 i en træningskamp.
Som vores midtbane spiller i øjeblikket, så ligner han en mand, der har mulighed for at spille sig på holdet fra start.

Og det siger jeg uden nogensinde at have set ham spille.
Kloppite

jensemand
Geografisk sted: København S
Alder: 33

Indlæg af jensemand » tirsdag, 12. apr, 2016 20:13

Så den her på det engelske forum og synes det var interessant læsning om vores unge serber og dejlig indsigt at få. Derfor ville jeg lige dele det da det kunne være der var andre end mig der ikke har det store kendskab til ham :)

Exclusive: Serbian LFC fan & Red Star expert explains Grujic injury squabble & provides in-depth scouting; ‘Greatest talent since Stankovic’
Posted by Jordan Chamberlain

It’s been tough to know exactly what Liverpool will be getting when Marko Grujic eventually joins up with the squad. Coverage of the Serbian leagues is sparse, and it’s often difficult to get entirely accurate translations of Serbian newspaper reports, which are often misconstrued by the English media.

Thankfully, filmmaker, Liverpool fan, Red Star supporter and Serbian football expert Vlastimir Stevanovic has answered some of our questions and provided superb insight on just what we’ll be getting for our money.

Some recent stories have emerged which claimed Grujic had picked up an injury and Liverpool were angry with Red Star as a result, but Vlastimir has cleared all this up, as well as providing an excellent overall scout report on our £5.1m midfield signing.

For those who don’t know much about the young Serb, the first official signing of Klopp’s tenure, give this a read.

You can follow Vlastimir on Twitter, here: @vlstastevanovic

Q: Hi Vlastimir, thanks again for talking to us. First up, how long have you been following Marko Grujic’s progression at Red Star?

A: It’s a pleasure, Jordan. I’ve been following Grujic since the beginning of this season, since Serbia won the U20 World Cup. 2015/2016 has really been a spectacular, record breaking season both for him and for Red Star.

Q: We’ve heard various reports that he’s a central midfielder, but others suggest he’s more of an attacking midfielder – capable of playing no.10 or on the flanks. Where has he played for Red Star, and where would he naturally fit in at Liverpool?

A: He is a very versatile player. During the first half of this season he played as a central midfielder, in almost a deep-lying playmaker role. But after signing for Liverpool, the Red Star coach decided to move him further forward, so he also played No.10 for a couple of matches – which led to him scoring some stunning long range goals. I am not suggesting that this positional change was related to him signing for Liverpool, it just occurred at roughly the same time.

Veljko Paunovic, the coach of the U20 national team that won the World Cup, also claimed that Grujic is better suited to the No.10 role. However, with Coutinho, Firmino, and potentially Götze in the team, I firmly believe that he will be employed in a box to box position at Liverpool. Grujic said himself that Klopp saw him in this position.

Q: It’s difficult for us Merseysiders to see much footage of the Serbian league and it’s hard for us to form a proper opinion fn Grujic. Is he as talented as has been suggested? What other Serbians have received similar hype, and how good could he be?

A: He definitely is as talented as suggested. Teams like Inter, Juventus and Chelsea wanted him as well! I don’t remember ever seeing a more talented midfielder at this age in the Serbian league. People may disagree with this statement, but I really do think that he is one of the greatest talents to come out of Serbia in a while, and I fully expect him to reach the level of players like Nemanja Matic or Dejan Stankovic, and even surpass them. Whether he’ll do that is completely up to him, but he has the potential to do it. In Italy they call him ‘The next Pogba’. Now, I’m not a fan of these monikers, but it’s a great compliment nonetheless. I remember that I compared him to Gerrard once. I wasn’t suggesting that he could be the next Gerrard, but there are some aspects in which he reminds me of Stevie. Especially his ability to shoot from long range. If he trains hard, which I think he will, and keeps the desire and confidence high, the sky is the limit for him. It’s also great to see that he is a big fan of Liverpool, which can only help. He religiously follows all the games.

Another player from Serbia who I’m sure will go on to become a star is Andrija Zivkovic. Also a member of the U20 World Cup winning squad. After a disagreement with Partizan about his new contract, he has become marginalised and demoted to playing for the B squad. His contract is running out soon, so whatever team gets him for free will hit jackpot. Hopefully, this whole contract situation hasn’t affected his confidence.

Q: What would you suggest are his biggest strengths, and what will he need to work on to make it in England?

A: He is very strong, has great vision and passing skills. His long range shooting is also very good. Of course, as he is still very young so there is still room for all-round improvement, but that is a good thing. As far as weaknesses are concerned, he doesn’t have any significant ones. As I’m sure you are aware, he is a tall player, which means that agility may not be among his strongest attributes, but then again for his height, he can shift.

However, since he’s never played in a league outside of Serbia, I would advise patience from the fans. This will be a huge change for him, and too much pressure certainly won’t help. He does not lack confidence, but it’s still an enormous change and patience is absolutely required.

Q: We’re aware that Grujic has been injured recently, and there’s been some confusion as to whether Red Star misdiagnosed his problem. Can you clear up what happened, and what the player had to say about it?

A: As far as I’m aware, originally he was diagnosed with a pinched gluteal nerve, and it was a minor injury. However, in a recent interview with zurnal.rs he claimed otherwise: “I was given the wrong diagnosis. As a result of which I have trained harder than usual which made things worse. I did some additional analysis, including ultrasound. If the results aren’t good I will travel to Liverpool for further treatment.

“People from Liverpool called me every day, they were worried. They suggested coming to Serbia, or me going over there. There was no anger, and I was flattered that they were so interested in my injury situation.”

It turned out that the results were good, and he will probably play a part in the upcoming derby against Partizan. And of course, in a typically LFC fashion, it turned out to be a hamstring injury. I guess he was destined for LFC!

Q: And while you’re here… What’s the Serbian view on Lazar Markovic? Has the country given up hope of him developing into a world-class attacker? Should he leave Liverpool?

A: There hasn’t been much Serbian talk about Markovic lately, ever since the rumour surfaced that his agent was offering him to Fiorentina. I know that Liverpool scouts were present at his games often which might be a suggestion that Klopp likes him.

To be honest, I really don’t know what to think about Lazar’s future. He was a spectacular player for Benfica, and I hoped that he will be even more spectacular at Liverpool but that didn’t happen. Whether it was the weight of the shirt, lack of confidence, or Rodgers’ man management I cannot say, but certainly a lot of the players who were average under Rodgers are becoming much better under Klopp.

I’m not suggesting that we should blame Rodgers for Lazar’s bad form, but we all saw what the winger is capable of in that game against Sunderland. If he can remain fit and regain lost confidence, I think he will come good, especially now under Klopp.

Let’s not forget that he too is still very young! I hope that he hasn’t given up.
Det er ingen kunst at holde med en fodboldklub, men en lykke at finde en fodboldklub der er værd at holde med.

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » fredag, 13. maj, 2016 11:42

Jeg er enormt spændt på at se Grujic i aktion, og han kan være årsagen til, at Klopp ikke har så travlt med at finde endnu en midtbanespiller.

En rigtig god artikel om ham:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2622 ... rko-grujic

Altså iflg. Klopp skal han spille en ting mellem nr. 6 og nr. 10 dvs. box-box.

Klopp foretrækker 2 centrale, og her er Grujic et oplagt valg sammen med Can, Hendo og Milner, hvor det er fint at have Allen og Lucas i baghånd ved flere skader/tæt kampprogram.

Brugeravatar
CVLiverpool
Geografisk sted: Aarhus

Indlæg af CVLiverpool » fredag, 13. maj, 2016 12:18

Dejligt indlæg.

Jeg bider mærke i, at han nævner hans skud fra distancen som en af hans forcer.
Det er noget, jeg synes vi mangler fra vores defensive; Milner, Henderson, Allen, Lucas og Can.
Når vi presser modstanderen helt i bund og de står helt bredt, så vil en mand med et godt langskud være målgivende.
Coutinho laver tildels nogle, men det er tættere på eller i feltet.
Sendt fra min Samsung Android m. intel processor, Gorilla skærm, touchscreen, opkaldsfunktion, sms-funktion, dataforbindelse og sort cover

Brugeravatar
Cynwal
Geografisk sted: Ringe på Midtfyn
Alder: 60

Indlæg af Cynwal » fredag, 13. maj, 2016 15:05

Niels K skrev:Altså iflg. Klopp skal han spille en ting mellem nr. 6 og nr. 10 dvs. box-box.
CVLiverpool skrev:Jeg bider mærke i, at han nævner hans skud fra distancen som en af hans forcer.
Hmm.... - Lad mig nu se.....
Mellemting mellem 6 og 10? Det må jo være 8? ........og så god på langskud?
Der ringer en klokke om et eller andet, men det er jo svært at huske det hele, når man kommer op i alderen ;)
Vi kommer kun af med Statsfinancierede klubber, ved at boykotte ALT der har med disse Sportwashing diktaturer at gøre.
Brug din magt som forbruger.

Brugeravatar
Niels K

Indlæg af Niels K » fredag, 13. maj, 2016 15:16

Er vi ude svaret: "The Serbian Gerrard" hér ;)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... he-7114690

Robbie_God_Fowler

Indlæg af Robbie_God_Fowler » fredag, 13. maj, 2016 19:47

Niels K skrev:Er vi ude svaret: "The Serbian Gerrard" hér ;)

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... he-7114690
Ah, mon ikke Cynwal refererer til Øyvind Leonhardsen :) . Jeg finder selv ud!

Brugeravatar
Sivi
Geografisk sted: En by ved æ' Vesterhaw
Alder: 27

Indlæg af Sivi » mandag, 04. jul, 2016 18:12

Grujic har nu fået arbejdstilladelse, med hjælp fra Klopp!
Han skal bære trøje nummer 16 :)
Justice for the 96! <3

Tom_Jorsal
Geografisk sted: Østerbro
Alder: 36

Indlæg af Tom_Jorsal » søndag, 07. aug, 2016 10:50

Jeg glæder mig fandeme til at følge Grujic i den kommende sæson. 3 mål i preseason som boks-til-boks midtbanespiller er mere end ok!

Brugeravatar
JTN
Geografisk sted: Kbh
Alder: 38

Indlæg af JTN » søndag, 07. aug, 2016 11:01

Jeg håber, at han bliver mere eller mindre fast inventar i cupkampene. Der, er min fornemmelse, at hans målinstinkt og fysik virkelig kunne komme til sin ret.
A trip to Anfield is the closest defenders will get to understand how a fox feels when a pack of bloodhounds is on its trail

Brugeravatar
Cynwal

Indlæg af Cynwal » søndag, 07. aug, 2016 11:03

Tom_Jorsal skrev:Jeg glæder mig fandeme til at følge Grujic i den kommende sæson. 3 mål i preseason som boks-til-boks midtbanespiller er mere end ok!
Jeg er enig. Der er krummer i den knægt, og han har det med at placere sig de helt rigtige steder i boksen, når han kommer i anden bølgen. I min optik står han før Wijnaldum i køen til en startplads.
Vi kommer kun af med Statsfinancierede klubber, ved at boykotte ALT der har med disse Sportwashing diktaturer at gøre.

Brugeravatar
Emmy
Geografisk sted: Legoland
Alder: 46

Indlæg af Emmy » søndag, 07. aug, 2016 11:26

Cynwal skrev:
Tom_Jorsal skrev:Jeg glæder mig fandeme til at følge Grujic i den kommende sæson. 3 mål i preseason som boks-til-boks midtbanespiller er mere end ok!
Jeg er enig. Der er krummer i den knægt, og han har det med at placere sig de helt rigtige steder i boksen, når han kommer i anden bølgen. I min optik står han før Wijnaldum i køen til en startplads.
Så er vi dog trods alt ikke enige om alt. Gini er klar starter for mig mens Grujic stadig ikke er helt dygtig og færdigudviklet nok til en startplads. Men han skal nok få sine kampe og sikkert også shine i løbet af sæsonen. Men fast mand er han ikke. Endnu...
"We're not racist, we only hate the mancs"

Brugeravatar
Cynwal

Indlæg af Cynwal » søndag, 07. aug, 2016 12:26

Emmy skrev:
Cynwal skrev:
Så er vi dog trods alt ikke enige om alt. Gini er klar starter for mig mens Grujic stadig ikke er helt dygtig og færdigudviklet nok til en startplads. Men han skal nok få sine kampe og sikkert også shine i løbet af sæsonen. Men fast mand er han ikke. Endnu...
Jeg mangler jo stadig en modpart, med mod på at "go skinny dipping" 1. januar, jvf. nedenstående:
Cynwal skrev:Jeg vil godt sætte noget på højkant. Med mindre han bliver skadet, så er Grujic i startelleveren, inden vi går ind i 2017.
Ellers tager jeg et dip i Ringe Sø 1. januar 2017 (vil selvfølgelig blive behørigt videodokumenteret)

Nogen, der tør sætte noget på højkant den anden vej?
Er det dig, Emmy?

Besvar