Fodbold generelt - Andre klubber, FIFA/UEFA, FFP, Sportswashing mm.

Her kan man diskutere Premier League generelt, eller øvrige landes ligaer og spillere.
Brugeravatar
Thommo
Geografisk sted: Randers
Alder: 48

Re: Smånyheder fra fodboldens verden

Indlæg af Thommo » lørdag, 11. sep, 2010 20:03

Thommo skrev:Hercules har godt nok haft et succesfuldt vindue synes jeg, Nelson Valdez(som jeg gerne havde set i LFC) ,
Efter 2 mål i debut´en mod Iniesta, Villa, Messi og alle de andre, er jeg blevet endnu mere ærgelig over LFC ikke gik efter ham, prisen var vist 2,5 eller 3,5 mill pund, så der kunne vi da have været med, skulle jeg mene.
Verden er smask fuld af hyklere....

Brugeravatar
Guffi182
Geografisk sted: 9000 Aalborg
Alder: 35

Indlæg af Guffi182 » tirsdag, 14. sep, 2010 11:10

Hvad sker der liger for OB ?

Brink, Lars O og Viggo smidt på porten
Billede

Brugeravatar
Alonso
Alder: 35

Indlæg af Alonso » tirsdag, 14. sep, 2010 11:52

Guffi182 skrev:Hvad sker der liger for OB ?

Brink, Lars O og Viggo smidt på porten
Mit bud er at det hænger sammen med hele misæren omkring Thomas Helveg. Måske er de tre herrer arkitekterne bag Helvegs mediestunt.
Kan næsten kun være ekstrem illoyal adfærd der ligger til grund - ellers smider du ikke bare hele den sportslige ledelse ud sådan uden videre. Det er trods alt et kæmpe tilbageskridt for OB og medmindre deres spillertrup virkelig tager sig sammen nu, så har jeg svært ved at se at det skulle betyde fremgang resultatmæssigt. Snarere tværtimod.

Hr. Drejer
Geografisk sted: Skee

Indlæg af Hr. Drejer » fredag, 17. sep, 2010 10:04

Så har whiskey nose sendt fat sam i byen igen:

SAM ALLARDYCE has reignited his feud with Arsene Wenger by accusing him of trying to influence referees.

Arsenal boss Wenger has again complained this week that his team is targeted by opposition sides, eager to kick them off the park.

But Blackburn manager Allardyce believes that is not the case and argues that Wenger complains so he can try and force refs into punishing Arsenal’s opponents if they do demonstrate any type of physical play.

Allardyce said: “Arsene has most of the media in his pocket now and is almost affecting the officials so that you can’t tackle an Arsenal player.

“That’s something he’s very clever at working on and it’s almost working in his favour, you can see that.

“He’s a very, very clever man in terms of influencing referees, officials and everybody in football. He can’t be brought up for it because it’s about another match – rather just before he plays us.

“There is a perception that we kick everybody and Arsenal’s motivation is that you can’t tackle us as you aren’t supposed to.

“In terms of saying people are trying to injure players he’s trying to influence, through the media, the referees and that’s something they shouldn’t get sucked in to.”

Allardyce is worried that tackling is becoming a dying art. He said: “The Premier League’s about quality, talent and individual skills but, without the desire and commitment, you can’t survive in the league.

“We’ve tried our best to stop the contact side of it. You can speak to the referees at the moment and you can actually be quite bemused by saying a good tackle can be deemed as over-ferocious.

“I don’t know how you judge that but that’s what they’re saying.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... ways-refs/
"Giving absolutely everything doesn't mean you get anything... but it’s the only chance to get something!”
Jurgen Klopp

Engelsk af placering
Geografisk sted: Oftest nord for Alperne
Alder: 41

Indlæg af Engelsk af placering » lørdag, 18. sep, 2010 08:13

Hr. Drejer skrev:Så har whiskey nose sendt fat sam i byen igen:

SAM ALLARDYCE has reignited his feud with Arsene Wenger by accusing him of trying to influence referees.

Arsenal boss Wenger has again complained this week that his team is targeted by opposition sides, eager to kick them off the park.

But Blackburn manager Allardyce believes that is not the case and argues that Wenger complains so he can try and force refs into punishing Arsenal’s opponents if they do demonstrate any type of physical play.

Allardyce said: “Arsene has most of the media in his pocket now and is almost affecting the officials so that you can’t tackle an Arsenal player.

“That’s something he’s very clever at working on and it’s almost working in his favour, you can see that.

“He’s a very, very clever man in terms of influencing referees, officials and everybody in football. He can’t be brought up for it because it’s about another match – rather just before he plays us.

“There is a perception that we kick everybody and Arsenal’s motivation is that you can’t tackle us as you aren’t supposed to.

“In terms of saying people are trying to injure players he’s trying to influence, through the media, the referees and that’s something they shouldn’t get sucked in to.”

Allardyce is worried that tackling is becoming a dying art. He said: “The Premier League’s about quality, talent and individual skills but, without the desire and commitment, you can’t survive in the league.

“We’ve tried our best to stop the contact side of it. You can speak to the referees at the moment and you can actually be quite bemused by saying a good tackle can be deemed as over-ferocious.

“I don’t know how you judge that but that’s what they’re saying.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... ways-refs/
Til den er der kun at sige... :roll:

Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce has insisted he would win the title every year if he were manager of Real Madrid or Manchester United.

Allardyce and Mark Hughes cross swords on Saturday as managers of mid-ranking clubs, Blackburn and Fulham respectively, with the Rovers boss denying that both men have found their true level.

Hughes was sacked by Manchester City last season while Allardyce's spell in charge of Newcastle lasted less than half a campaign.

Allardyce insisted however: "I'm not suited to Bolton or Blackburn, I would be more suited to Inter Milan or Real Madrid.

"It wouldn't be a problem to me to go and manage those clubs because I would win the double or the league every time.

"Give me Manchester United or Chelsea and I would do the same, it wouldn't be a problem.

"It's not where I'm suited to, it's just where I've been for most of the time.

"It's not a problem to take me into the higher reaches of the Champions League or Premier League and would make my job a lot easier in winning it."

Hughes has made a good start at Fulham, one of five teams still unbeaten in the top flight, and the trip to Ewood Park will be a return to old stomping grounds where he spent three seasons as a player and four years as manager.

Allardyce believes the Welshman was hard done-by at City, saying: "His Manchester City reign obviously was not long enough. A little bit like me at Newcastle, but I didn't last quite as long as Sparky though.

"He was given the chance and unfortunately at that stage of his career they decided to have a change.

"You look back on it and he'll be very disappointed because they only lost two games I think. But that is the way it is sometimes, there's a perception that other people can do better than you, but often the reality is not the case.

"He decided that Fulham was the place for him, he's taken over what he's described in his own words as a very good team and he's started where they left off last season."

Allardyce does believe Fulham will feel the loss of striker Bobby Zamora, who suffered a broken leg last week.

He added: "Bobby Zamora was the most improved player last year without a shadow of a doubt.

"He gets them into a European final, he gets himself in the England squad and all of a sudden he becomes an outstanding centre forward."

Ryan Nelsen and Michel Salgado are doubts for Blackburn after both limped off against Manchester City last weekend.

Nelsen had a kick to the instep and Salgado a thigh injury and both will have fitness tests just before the match. Keith Andrews (groin) remains sidelined.

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/63827 ... -big-clubs

Brugeravatar
Rasmus
Geografisk sted: Århus
Alder: 42

Indlæg af Rasmus » lørdag, 18. sep, 2010 13:51

http://www.bold.dk/nyt/Tvivl-om-PSG-kee ... t-og-alder

De er nu begge helt galt på den. For mig er der ikke meget tvivl om, at der er tale om multitalentet Salif Diao.

Billede

Billede

I det lys er jeg faktisk ret imponeret af Saliffen, men måske lidt dumt ikke at satse helt på én identitet - og én plads.
If there's one thing you can say about mankind/ there's nothing kind about man

Callesen
Bestyrelsesmedlem
Geografisk sted: København
Alder: 36

Indlæg af Callesen » torsdag, 14. okt, 2010 18:11

Werder Bremen har valgt at tilbageholde halvdelen af den løn, som spillerne skulle have haft. Grunden er dårlige resultater...

Brugeravatar
Thommo

Indlæg af Thommo » torsdag, 14. okt, 2010 18:14

Callesen skrev:Werder Bremen har valgt at tilbageholde halvdelen af den løn, som spillerne skulle have haft. Grunden er dårlige resultater...
Så godt i 18 nyhederne, at tv2, har tjekket hvad bold.dk skrev for et døgn siden :?

Brugeravatar
RobertS
Geografisk sted: Østerbro
Alder: 53

Indlæg af RobertS » mandag, 18. okt, 2010 08:34

Interessant: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... ter-united

Jeg brokker mig ikke hvis Shrek forlader scum, det var der flere spillere der gerne måtte.......

RobertS
Don't seek happiness. Happiness is like an orgasm, if you think about it too much, it goes away.

Brugeravatar
Emmy
Geografisk sted: Legoland
Alder: 46

Indlæg af Emmy » mandag, 18. okt, 2010 09:28

RobertS skrev:Interessant: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... ter-united

Jeg brokker mig ikke hvis Shrek forlader scum, det var der flere spillere der gerne måtte.......

RobertS
Et fint januar indkøb.
"We're not racist, we only hate the mancs"

Brugeravatar
jørgen lk
Geografisk sted: silkeborg

Indlæg af jørgen lk » mandag, 18. okt, 2010 10:22

Emmy skrev:
RobertS skrev:Interessant: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010 ... ter-united

RobertS
Et fint januar indkøb.
Du mener for Real Madrid, vel?
Jack Nicholson - on how he knows women so well:
I think of a man. And then I take away reason and accountability.

Brugeravatar
Thommo

Indlæg af Thommo » tirsdag, 19. okt, 2010 12:44

Rooney kan smutte for en slik
Foto: benjamin Lybecker / bold.dk
Manchester United
Wayne Rooney kan ifølge Webster-dommen forlade Manchester United billigt næste sommer. Omkring 50 millioner kroner kan prisen lyde på.
De seneste dage er de engelske medier kammet over med historier om Wayne Rooney. Stjerneangriberens forhold til Manchester United-manager Alex Ferguson er angiveligt på frysepunktet, hvilket blandt andet førte til en bænkplads i lørdagens kamp mod West Bromwich.

Der spekuleres i England allerede i, hvor Rooney vil skifte hen, såfremt han, som medierne venter, forlader Manchester United. Uanset hvem der i fremtiden får glæde af ham kan det blive en ganske billig fornøjelse, hvis Rooney venter til næste sommer.

Ifølge Webster-dommen kan en spiller, der har underskrevet en kontrakt for mere end tre år siden, nemlig slippe ud af aftalen, hvis bare han betaler sin løn i resten af perioden, samt en lille kompensation, til klubben.

Det mener The Independent løber op i blot 50 millioner kroner, altså langt under de transfersummer der ellers har været tale om. Advokatfirmaet Ruiz Huyerta y Crespo, der har ført flere lignende sager, bekræfter, at Rooney næste sommer kan forlade United under Webster-dommens bestemmelser.

http://www.bold.dk/nyt/Rooney-kan-smutte-for-en-slik

AJ
Geografisk sted: København SV
Alder: 32

Indlæg af AJ » tirsdag, 19. okt, 2010 13:14

Udløber hans kontrakt allerede i 2012? Jeg troede han havde en meget længere kontrakt.

Brugeravatar
LarsU

Indlæg af LarsU » tirsdag, 19. okt, 2010 13:19

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... mpire.html

Her er en ganske interessant artikel om ManU's (mangel på) fremtid:

The fall of Fergie's empire? Rooney's ingratitude could be the final straw as mr. ferguson looks like a man out of time

By Martin Samuel Last updated at 11:22 AM on 19th October 2010

There is an end-of-empire feel to the prospect of Wayne Rooney leaving Manchester United. If he goes it is hard to imagine it will be long before mr. ferguson Ferguson follows.

Football's most romantic stories rarely have happy conclusions and there has been too much tumult in Ferguson's time to believe he would escape unharmed. He has stripped down and rebuilt a great United team perhaps four times now, but this may be his last. Rooney's departure would be the harbinger. Times change.

Ferguson had the future mapped out, built around two, young, world class players - Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo - but it was not to be. As a 69-year-old grandfather when the season ends, does he possess the motivation to do it all again? Practically, does he have the funds and is the talent available?
mr. ferguson Ferguson

Worrying times: Is mr. ferguson Ferguson's Old Trafford empire close to collapsing?

This is more than the typical mid-season transfer saga, then. This is more than the familiar brinkmanship over money or contractual terms. Rooney's departure may spell the end of an era in English football: the bitter denouement of the Ferguson years.

We can all debate how many great United teams Ferguson has constructed, deconstructed or reconstructed, but what is undeniable is that the present one was supposed to have as its cornerstones Rooney and Ronaldo.

They would be supplemented by a strong squad, its talents ranging from the treasures of the last century - Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes - to the modern stalwarts like Darren Fletcher and Nemanja Vidic.

Crucial to it all, however, were two players considered capable of dominating the game for years to come. The pairing was regarded as Ferguson's masterstroke. He had sold David Beckham and found a replacement even more prolific, he had tired of Ruud van Nistelrooy but not before nurturing a goalscorer of equal brilliance with a finer team ethic. The future was assured.

Ferguson no longer talked of retirement, either; he was going to stay and enjoy this. The title and Champions League double secured in 2008, there would be many more seasons of domination. And now what?
Wayne Rooney

Mind elsewhere? Wayne Rooney cut a forlorn figure on the United bench at the weekend

With Ronaldo already departed to Real Madrid and the title lost to Chelsea as a result, Rooney is preparing to exit, and can force United's hand in the summer with only a year left on his contract. Where does that leave Ferguson?

He has a good squad and significant pulling power, but there are bigger wallets in Manchester, let alone the rest of Europe. It could take him years to drag United to where they were just two years ago, before Ronaldo's transfer became unavoidable.

The marquee names are no longer within his grasp, either. Ronaldo's replacement was a decent winger from Wigan, Antonio Valencia. Stars of the World Cup young and old were on the move this summer, but not to United. David Villa was signed by Barcelona, Mesut Ozil snapped up by Real Madrid. If Rooney leaves it will merely confirm that United is no longer the place to be.

United were wounded by the loss of Ronaldo, but to be forced into selling Rooney would be worse. Ferguson could at least hide behind Ronaldo's schoolboy affection for Real Madrid and the colossal transfer fee of £80m to justify his departure in 2009.

There is no camouflaging Rooney's decision, which appears to be born of his deteriorating relationship with Ferguson and the club. His muddled private life will have contributed, as will his misreading of Ferguson's attempt to apply discipline and protection by removing him from the first team on occasions.
Rooney and Ronaldo

Dream duo: Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo were tipped to lead United together for years to come

It is possible to have sympathy for the manager here. His instincts on backing Rooney and Ronaldo were inspired, but he could not have countenanced that professional achievement alone would not be enough to satisfy them.

Ferguson gave both players a fabulous platform to achieve success, helped turn Ronaldo into the best player in the world and nurtured Rooney through some of the most difficult moments of his career - not least his petulant dismissal in the 2006 World Cup quarter-final - but all this will go unrewarded if they both desert him at what amounts to the first opportunity.

If Rooney's ingratitude does not knock some of the desire from football's most driven manager, he must be immune to cynicism. This is the thanks he gets?

From the outside, Ferguson increasingly looks a man out of time. To some extent, he got lucky with the generation of homegrown players that grew into treble winners. United was a magnificent finishing school, but stable home influence helped, too.

Neville Neville, father of Gary and Phil and a former director of Bury, would negotiate terms for his boys in conversations with club officials that he once estimated took around 15 minutes to complete.

Scholes's father was a semi-professional footballer, while Ryan Giggs recently wrote that people in the street still remind him of his father's talent as a gifted rugby league professional. Here were backgrounds that afforded an understanding of Ferguson's methods.

HAVE YOUR SAY...

Where do you think Wayne Rooney should go after leaving United? Wayne Rooney has told Manchester United chiefs that he will not sign another contract at Old Trafford. The England striker has become disillusioned after a rift with manager mr. ferguson Ferguson. But if Rooney is put up for sale, who do you think he should join?
Wayne Rooney, Alex Ferguson
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK

By contrast Rooney was, from an early age, under the influence of an agent, Paul Stretford. He was part of a transfer worth £25.6million at the age of 18. Stretford is very protective of Rooney, too, but this alters the dynamic when Ferguson wishes to exert his own influence.

Ferguson once said that he had never received an offer for Scholes, because clubs knew the player was devoted to United. The same would not be true of the teenager who declared he was 'always a Blue' at Everton, and then signed for the Reds. Rooney, quite obviously, is suggestible.

United were briefing that Rooney's disillusionment is economic, and based on a demand for £200,000 a week in line with the top salary at Manchester City; but there has unsurprisingly been no mention of this from Rooney's side. There, the focus is on his relationship with Ferguson, described as irretrievable. Who knows for certain?

All one can say is that the two issues are unlikely to be linked. Rooney may be disappointed with United's contract offer, but it would be strange were he to lay the blame on the manager.

Most likely, the root of his unhappiness is somewhere between: anger at the club for what he sees as an inferior financial offer, anger at Ferguson for intervening in his personal life by allowing it to bleed into the professional domain.

Ferguson's personal style remains the same and one would imagine he would treat any player with tough love, but his biggest names are brands now and are empowered accordingly. The old ways may no longer work.

Rooney used to play down the left while Ronaldo occupied centre stage, uncomplaining. He was never a natural egotist. So something has changed in his rejection of Ferguson's counsel. Maybe we are seeing the end of the manager as paternal guardian, too.

Whatever the long-term ramifications, in the short term, the loss of Rooney would be brutal. Juventus sold Zinedine Zidane to Real Madrid in 2001 and have never truly recovered, and Rooney would be the second world-class talent that United surrendered against their will in two years, presenting a stark difference to the transfers of Beckham and Van Nistelrooy.
Wayne Rooney

Breakdown: Rooney is reported to have described his relationship with Ferguson as 'irretrievable'

There is nothing in the absence of Rooney and Ronaldo that would make Ferguson's club more appealing to potential signings such as Wesley Sneijder of Inter Milan.

As for those who remain, emerging talents including Rafael and Javier Hernandez, they are hardly going to feel Old Trafford is the place to be. Imbued with no great loyalty to the club, might United not be merely warming them up for a major move, too, if successful?

Ferguson will come out fighting at his scheduled Champions League press conference, as he always does when his authority is challenged. Those asking about Rooney will be given short shrift, speculation will be dismissed and the whole affair will be dispatched as some half-baked newspaper plot to unsettle United and the player. Nobody does 'us and them' better than Ferguson.

Deep down, though, he has been around long enough to know that every media organisation in Britain does not decide to run with the same information on the same day, unless there is substance.

Ferguson knows he has a tremendous fight on his hands if he is to keep Rooney. It is a fight he must win, as much for his own sake as United's.

'The future is not what it used to be,' wrote Paul Valery, the French author. Ferguson will recognise the sentiment, just as he will know that with Rooney's departure he risks a defeat from which there can be no comeback, because he will have been beaten not by an opponent, but by changed times.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z12np42HJv
Shankly: "Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."
Schäfer om Suarez: "Han er som en sørøver, en fribytter - altid på togt!"

AJ
Geografisk sted: København SV
Alder: 32

Indlæg af AJ » tirsdag, 19. okt, 2010 14:27

Jeg tror ikke et eventuelt salg af Rooney vil få indflydelse på Fergusons fremtid. Det er nok kun alderen, der kan sætte grænser for ham.

Mht. at Juve aldrig skulle være kommet sig over salget af Zidane, så er det da den værste gang ævl. Zidane har beviseligt haft negativ effekt på de klubhold han spiller for (måske fordi han var så enestående en individualist):

Juventus vandt ikke ligaen i 99,00 og 01 hvor Zidane var i klubben. Da han så skiftede vandt de både i 02, 03, 05 og 06. Kun Calciopoli stoppede dem. Ikke salget af Zidane. De havde måske verdens bedste hold i en periode med Buffon, Zambrotta, Cannavaro, Thuram, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved, Camoranesi, Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic, Del Piero m.fl. Altså efter Zidane.

I Real Madrid havde han samme effekt. De vandt godt nok mesterskabet i 03 og CL i 02, men ellers blev de ikke mestre før han stoppede i 06. Derefter blev de straks mestre i 07 og 08.

Besvar